Shütshimi is a randomized shoot 'em up about a muscle-bound fish with memory problems.
Armed with your trusty bullet-morphing shotgun, defeat or navigate through waves of enemies and collect powerups as you battle your way through each of the game's bosses. But there's a catch (there's always a catch): you've been cursed with an incredibly short attention span. Combat waves and upgrade cycles only last 10 seconds a piece, so you'd better act fast!
But wait, there's more (information)!
- Endless waves, endless fun!
- 10 second bursts of shmup action!
- 5 different, upgradeable weapons to choose from!
- Over 30 upgrades to collect! Combine upgrades with different weapons for interesting combinations!
- Hats! Over 30 of them! Some hats unlock hidden "Hattributes" which modify gameplay even further!
- Full keyboard and controller support! Play any way you like, as long as it's either of these two options!
- You can smoke underwater!?
- Leaderboards! Compete with friends and foes for the top score!
- Local Co-op! Work together or screw each other over when competing for the top score (NOTE: Vita version will not contain local co-op)
- There's also a remarkable number of cats!
Available now on PS4, Vita and Steam, and coming soon to Wii U!